Ten tasty – inexpensive canvas decoration ideas for the children’s room
“Your children are not your children. They are the sons and daughters of life’s longing for themselves. They come through you, but not from you. You can give them your love but not your thoughts. Because they have their own thoughts . “ – Khalil Gibran
This great message from Khalil applies to your special child – with their own skills, likes, dislikes and unique personality. The same goes for decorating your rooms – you can support them lovingly, but you will have your own thoughts on how your room should look and feel.
What is the best way to find the right balance to decorate the nursery without burning a big hole in your handbag? Canvas prints with several sizes and designs offer a very good option. Here are our top 10 ideas to get you started:
- Photos on canvas: There is no better way than to use some of your children’s handpicked personal photos to give the room a personal feel and make a statement about their personality
- Collage of birthday photos: Children love to see them grow year after year, and there is nothing better than taking a collage of birthday party photos on canvas to show the same thing
- Children and pets on canvas: For many families and children, pets are an essential part of life. Children love animals and cheap print options on canvas ensure that these memories find a central place in the children’s room
- Children’s art on canvas: From the first incoherent lines, which serve as an expression of their expression, to the great portraits, our children always surprise us with their creativity. Present the young artists and their masterpieces on canvas!
- Special opportunity: The costume, the award ceremony, community service, etc. – all these memories are reminiscent of canvas prints. Have you ever tried to dress up your babies like Ann Geddes – these memories can be translated on valuable canvas!
- Nature and children: Jumping into the muddy puddle, rolling on grass, picking flowers and leaves, etc. – there are different ways in which children connect with nature and offer us some of the best ways to put them on canvas
- Space and night sky: Stargazing, the solar system, the sun, the moon, planets, etc. – all are part of the children’s visual language and imagination – bring the solar system into space by printing high-resolution images on canvas
- Superheroes and fairies on canvas: Children love superheroes (especially boys) and fairies / princesses (especially girls) and there is nothing more impressive than your child in a superhero / fairy costume OR with a superhero / fairy on a high screen
- Sports games: Games, sports and games are an integral part of children’s lives and offer numerous opportunities to bring these magical moments onto canvas.
- Celebrity photos: Remember the time the Footy athlete had your child take a selfie or the time your child got up with his favorite singer – these are evergreen memories you can put on canvas
Decorate your children’s room for Christmas and New Year with cheap and beautiful canvas prints and make this your unforgettable gift!